2019 F-250 Regular Cab 4x2, Knapheide Standard Service Body (Stock #194064)
- POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP -inc: Deletes passenger-side lock cylinder upgraded door trim panel Accessory Delay Advanced Security Pack SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) and inclination/intrusion sensors Remote Keyless Entry Manual Telescoping/Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors power heated glass heated convex spotter mirror and integrated clearance lights and turn signal indicators Power Front Seat Windows 1-touch up/down driver/passenger window Power Tailgate Lock Power Locks
- SPARE TIRE WHEEL CARRIER & JACK
- REAR VIEW CAMERA & PREP KIT -inc: Pre-installed content includes cab wiring frame wiring to the rear most cross member and video display w/electronic mirror and 4 display Upfitters kit includes camera w/mounting bracket 14' jumper wire and camera mounting and aiming instructions
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER -inc: Verified to be compatible w/select electric over hydraulic brakes smart trailer tow connector
- ELECTRONIC-LOCKING W/3.73 AXLE RATIO
- UPFITTER SWITCHES (6) -inc: Located in overhead console Extra Heavy-Duty 200 Amp Alternator
- STX APPEARANCE PACKAGE -inc: STX fender vent badge Tires: LT275/65Rx18E BSW A/S Chrome Rear Step Bumper Chrome Front Bumper Wheels: 18 Sparkle Silver Painted Cast Aluminum bright hub covers/center ornaments Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 4 speakers SYNC Communications & Entertainment System enhanced voice recognition w/911 Assist 4.2 LCD center stack screen AppLink 1 smart-charging USB port and steering wheel audio controls Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments Bright Chrome Grille Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control
- PICKUP BOX DELETE -inc: Deletes tie-down hooks tailgate rearview camera 7/4 pin connector and center high-mounted stop lamp (CHMSL) (only on vehicles over 10 000 lbs.GVWR) Incomplete vehicle package - requires further manufacture and certification by a final stage manufacturer In addition Ford urges manufacturers to follow the recommendations of the Ford Incomplete Vehicle Manual and the Ford Truck Body Builder's Layout Book (and applicable supplements) Spare Wheel Tire Carrier & Jack Delete Rear Bumper Delete
- HEAVY-SERVICE PACKAGE FOR PICKUP BOX DELETE -inc: heavy-service front springs (200 lbs upgrade above the spring computer selected as a consequence of options chosen Not included if maximum springs have been computer selected as standard equipment) and rear auxiliary springs NOTE: Salesperson's Source Book or Ford RV Trailer Towing Guide should be consulted for specific trailer towing or camper limits and corresponding required equipment axle ratios and model availability Rear Stabilizer Bar
- ORDER CODE 600A
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tow Hitch
- Power Steering
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Brake Assist
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Conventional Spare Tire
- Tow Hooks
- Intermittent Wipers
- Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- AM/FM Stereo
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Trip Computer
- Vinyl Seats
- Split Bench Seat
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Passenger Vanity Mirror
- Engine Immobilizer
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Front Side Air Bag
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Front Head Air Bag
- Driver Restriction Features
- Back-Up Camera
- View All
Standard Service Body Features
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Sale Discount||- $6,470|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Sanderson Ford for more info.(623) 552-4988
Vehicle available NOW in Glendale, AZ
Additional rebates may apply.
All standard Ford Commercial rebates applied to National Advertised prices.
Ford Credit financing is required on most new vehicles.
Rebates can vary by region.
We use Arizona rebates to set our National Ad prices.
Sale price good for vehicles registered in the U.S. only.
Cab & Chassis must purchase a body up-fit.
Sale price is good for companies or business owners only.